Wednesday 17 April 2013

Intoduction


For my piece of AS level coursework I will have to complete a number of tasks to make sure that my final piece is to a high standard. I will have to plan for my film opening sequence, create my opening and evaluate my opening to meet the criteria. The text must be two minutes and must include film titles and credits.  Any audio material I add must me original or from a copyright-free source. To make sure I have complete all tasks to a high standard I will plan my work by doing a number of activities these being looking at other opening sequence, researching into narrative theory, codes and conventions, genre, target audience, characterisation and technical codes including mise en scene, camerawork, sounds and editing. After I have carefully planned my text and made my text I will evaluate my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment